5 Questions You Should Ask When Choosing the Right Videographer If you are looking for the right videographer, it is best to think of questions to ask before you book once you’ve finally narrowed your choice of potential videographers. By preparing a set of questions, you can effectively sort and filter which among these videographers are suited to your needs. On that note, here are some examples of questions that can help you make the right decision.
- “How long have you been in the line of filming weddings?” – Your wedding day is a very special day and for that, you want to make sure that your videographer can effectively catch up to every detail there is for your special day. Following that, an experienced videographer is your biggest and safest bet. You can also be sure that with a experienced videographer you can get some great ideas for your wedding.
- “Would you please describe how your style is? Is it cinematic, documentary or a perhaps a combination of both?” – Knowing the style of the videographer can very well help you in picturing how your wedding film will look like. As such, always be sure that you ask for their style so that you can be sure his/her style aligns to yours. It will be good as well for you to ask for samples so you can see it yourself. This way, you will have better idea of how your wedding film would look when done.
- “Whatever type of camera or equipments do you use?” – These days, the massive camcorders and the many lighting pieces and with that includes a new set of equipments for videographers. It would do you good to know about the type of equipments that your videographer uses so you’ll know what to expect from him/her.
- “How does your pricing rate works?” – Whether you are buying a service that’s standard or type of package, it is wise if you’ll run through what is included with the package. This way, you and your photographer can definitely agree on everything you need and that which will suit your the style you want for your wedding.
- “What kind of participation do you require of us?” – Videographers are much like an artist and they view your wedding day as an art. For that, they also have their own views and ideas for your wedding which could be at odd to yours. On that note, it will be best to ask for exactly what kind of participation they want for you and what ideas they have for your wedding. If, on the other hand, you trust the way your videographer works then it is good.
Of course, there are still many other things you can ask to help make your decision. For that, you have to think things through and list down what you want for your wedding. Listing it down can very well help in framing effective questions you can ask to your potential videographer. With this, you can very well choose the correct wedding videographer suited to your wedding.